How do I measure myself?
Grab a tape measure and go somewhere private, measurements are best taken without clothing. Make sure the tape measure is flat, not twisted, and make sure it's not cutting in or squashing the area you're trying to measure.
Which bits do I need to measure?
- Height - without shoes, stand against a wall and place a hardcover book on the top of your head and against the wall. Use a pencil to mark where the book meets the wall. Measure from the floor to the mark on the wall.
- Hips - Place the tape measure around your hip bones.
- Thigh - Wrap the tape measure around the largest part of your thigh.
- Waist - Wrap the tape measure around your waist. Your waist is normally between the top of your hip bones and the bottom of your rib cage (normally just above the belly button).
- Inside leg - Measure from your crotch to the ankle bone.
- Foot Length - Measure from the tip of the big toe to the back of the heel.