Graduated compression socks helping maintain regular blood flow providing relief from tired, swollen and or aching legs thought the day. Uses include: Travel, maternity, sports and prolonged periods of standing or sitting.
Unlike some travel socks which are unisex fitting, these socks are specifically designed for a female fitting, based upon ankle and calf measurements essential for support garments. Available in 4 sizes.
- Cotton Rich - 58% Cotton
- Reinforced sole, heel and toes
- Graduated compression, strongest from the toe getting less as it works way up the leg.
- Compression level 15-20 mmHg
- Compliant with ISO 13485 (medical devices) and ISO 9001
- Hand Wash Only. Do Not Tumble Dry
- 58% Cotton 32% Polyamide 10% Elastane
- WARNING : Seek Medical advice before use if any of the following apply: Previously suffered from blood clotting, recently undergone major surgery, known or suspected DVT, Cellulitis, arterial disease, venous insufficiency, circulatory problems, diabetes, cancer or pregnancy.